Keeping you Safe
WHAT WE ARE DOING DIFFERENTLY?
Health and Safety is one of our top priorities. During Level 2 we implemented new policies and procedures to ensure we were working within the Ministry of Health and government guidelines for COVID19. As acupuncturists, our practitioners are well trained in aseptic techniques. Ensuring the clinic environment is as clean as possible is standard practice. This continues and has been enhanced.
Some additional practices to keep you safe include:
-Hand sanitizer for everyone entering the clinic
-Contact Tracing details (information gathered when booking)
-15 minute buffer time between patients to reduce patients from coming into contact with each other
-Strict cleaning procedures between patients
-Contactless payment methods.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU?
-If you can answer yes to any of the COVID19 prescreening questions please do not attend the clinic, instead contact your GP or Healthline. (At level 1 it is no longer mandatory to complete the questionaire prior to treatment).
-Use the hand sanitizer when entering the clinic.
COVID19 Prescreening Questions
In order to look after the health and safety of others attending this clinic as well as your own, please read the following:
If you can answer ‘yes’ to any of the following screening questions then please do not come into the clinic:
1. Have you tested positive for COVID-19? (subject to being certified by a medical health professional as fully recovered)
2. Have you had contact with anyone with confirmed COVID-19, or someone who has been in direct contact with a confirmed case, in the last 14 days?
3. Have you had any of these symptoms in the last 14 days?
Fever greater than 38°C
Loss of sense of smell or taste
4. Are you currently experiencing fever over 38°C, difficulty breathing, cough or loss of sense of smell or taste?
5. Have you returned, or been in contact with anyone who returned from overseas in the past 14 days?
If you can answer yes to any of these questions, please do not attend this clinic. If you have any signs or symptoms of a cold or flu then please contact your GP and arrange to be tested for Covid-19.